Type 1 vs Type2 EC
Compare the expression difference between type 1 and type 2 endometrial cancers in 12 studies.
Inquire into the curated literatures about EC-related genes.
Explore what are the relevant biological pathways based on our curated ECGene-related genes.
Find out the orthologous genes related to ECGene in non-model species.
ECGene is committed to establishing a comprehensive gene resource for endometrial cancer. It includes:
- Curated endometrial cancer genes from thousands of literatures
- Gene expression summary for type 1 and type 2 endometrial cancers from 12 studies
- Comprehensive annotations such as color marked KEGG pathways
- Precomputed lncRNA co-expression networks using TCGA matched samples
- Somatic mutations from thousands cancer patients
News and forthcoming changes
- Gene expression from 12 independent studies of type 1 and type 2 endometrial cancers.
- LncRNA co-expression using matched TCGA samples were added to ECGene.
Number of genes in ECGene
- 458 human genes from 824 PubMed abstracts.
- 423 protein-coding and 35 non-coding human genes.
- 3360 co-expressed lncRNAs with 357 endometrial cancer genes.